Screwing around with new video camera.

BoneJj

So I decided to screw around with the new camera on saturday and I played with some editing, nothing to special but I did a quicky on this one.

Let me know anything you like or dislike about the video. I wasn't too serious about it so don't be too harsh but let me know anything you like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qbf4pcP0fk]BoneChill sunny but raining - YouTube[/ame]

I do have another video that I'm working to piece together and I'm putting much more efort into that one. I'm working out how I want to display text on my videos. I experimented with different ways to do it here. I'm not really sure that I like or don't like for the different styles.

I have gotten a couple comments on the colors for the backgrounds for text though, people don't seem to understand red, white and blue... I should clean that part up I guess, maybe I'll just use a high quality actual flag image. I'm not sure what I'm going to start using for my intro and outro just yet... I'm going to have to come up with something I guess, that'll just take some time. I don't have the skills to do an animation or anything so I'll work on something interesting. Probably base it off of BoneChill....

Anyway, have at it, let me know your thoughts and I'll go from there.

Last edited:

BoneJj

Nice video,was that the bridge going over colonial dr heading toward Cape Coral?
no that was the bridge in Charlotte County going over the peace river. The Cape Coral bridge is much longer. I do have some video going over the Fort Myers bridge (the one on 41) into North Fort Myers. I'll have to dig it up and see if its any good.
Looks good. What program are you using to edit?
I use Adobe Premiere Pro.

Last edited:

BoneJj

BoneJj

okay, so here is another one:

BoneChill Ft. Myers bridge and a couple cops. It's funny how they multiply. - YouTube

At 2pm it's still uploading so give it some time and it will be up and running. Should be finished and viewable around 3pm... eastern.

Anyway, let me know what you think of how I set it up and all.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDxC9I7bEOQ]BoneChill Ft. Myers bridge and a couple cops. It's funny how they multiply. - YouTube[/ame]

There it will embed the second video now.

Anyway, comments are welcome, I'm looking to improve the look of the video formatting/editing in general so any suggestions are welcome.

If there is something that you see someone else doing then by all means let me know.

BoneJj

Another nice video,thanks for sharing.mondays are my Sarasota,ft.myers,Naples run for work...liking the color on the truck also!!
Thank you. That's cool, well if you are ever want to go for a ride this direction let me know. I have a few areas that I like to mess around at.

I need to take some video along the englewood beach area and the keys as well that I end up riding along when I go out that way. some really nice waterfront riding.