Scorpion Cool Rod Mesh Jacket

nashvillenobody

Great Deal at a GREAT price. I have been using this for about a month now. Normally use without the liner and it is great especially on the summer mornings. I used the liner coming home from work in the rain and it kept me completely dry. Highly recommend and you can't go wrong for under $80!!

Scorpion Cool Rod Mesh Jacket - - Motorcycle Superstore

CDN6R

I can vouch for this jacket too. I have the same one in yellow(just like your 's Ronnie!) and I paid at bit more off E bay. Really good jacket with thermal liner and water proof liner too! As I said before Ronnie,you and I could be twins!:thumbup:

KenS

FYI ... check out OpenDNS for this same jacket. I have the Scorpion Exo Stinger, love it, this Cool Rod jacket looks good too (and it's $60) at sporbiketrackgear.com

Last edited:

jay

FYI ... check out OpenDNS for this same jacket. I have the Scorpion Exo Stinger, love it, this Cool Rod jacket looks good too (and it's $60) at sporbiketrackgear.com
i got the black/red cool rod scorpion jacket from motorcycle superstore, i added a shift leather glove to my order, they give free shipping on orders above $70.00 and i needed it anyway !!.. this jacket fits nicely and is very light too. good buy for the bucks :)