Saying Hello!

CeeCeeFree

Hi Ladies!

I'm Christine, I just bought an FZ6R, and I can't wait to pick it up from the dealership! Woot!

I'm new to Yamahas, but not to riding, I work in the motorcycle industry, and firmly believe that women are the future of this sport/hobby/industry!

I work with my guy's dyno performance shop at Infineon Raceway in California, but my full time job is doing social media administration and website work for Cycle Gear. I'm going to be racing for a couple AMA National land speed records in about three weeks on the salt flats at Bonneville, Utah. I'm SO excited about that, but nearly as excited about getting this new bike! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies here!!

Soapartist

Hi Ladies!

I'm Christine, I just bought an FZ6R, and I can't wait to pick it up from the dealership! Woot!

I'm new to Yamahas, but not to riding, I work in the motorcycle industry, and firmly believe that women are the future of this sport/hobby/industry!

I work with my guy's dyno performance shop at Infineon Raceway in California, but my full time job is doing social media administration and website work for Cycle Gear. I'm going to be racing for a couple AMA National land speed records in about three weeks on the salt flats at Bonneville, Utah. I'm SO excited about that, but nearly as excited about getting this new bike! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies here!!
Hi! I'm in WA, and am in my 5th yr of riding. Love it, love the bike.