Sad to sell, but a baby won't fit on the back :)

jpowell2101

2009 Yamaha FZ6R. 7200 miles. My brother bought it from a 53 year old lady with 453 miles on it. It has double bubble wind screen, flush mount blinkers, ZX6R mirrors, fender eliminator, rim stripes, frame sliders, lowered 1 inch, and tank grips. I also have a 2002 R6 header and and 2009 R6 silencer to build a custom exhaust, just havnt gotten to it yet.Excellent condition. The only flaw is shown in a picture. The original owner dropped the bike at a stop sign and broke a small corner of the upper right fariring. It can barely be seen. They already had the frame sliders installed when she dropped it, so no other damage was done. It is a great bike with much cheaper insurance since it is not considered a super sport. Clean and clear title ready to go. I bought from my brother at around 2400 miles. We both just used it for commuting. Call or Text 501-six54-four2four1. Located just north of Little Rock, AR

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u427/jpowell2101/IMG_0132.jpg

jpowell2101

More Pics

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

jpowell2101

Price

I guess a price would be good. lol $4500. If someone wanted the components I would let them go.

Brock Kickass

You know they make backpacks a baby can go in, right? A helmet that small might be a challenge, but eBay has revolutionized shopping. If it's out there, all you need is a credit card and internet connection. :)

(j/k, for all you safety nannies out there)

efforex

jpowell2101

One and only price drop.

First $4000 takes the bike.

miketriebsch

Were you able to sell her? Do you still have the stock windscreen? Id like to buy the one that is on your bike. interested? :america: