Sad Sad Day

cavcuz05

Well everyone, I have made a tough decision but with my orders i will have to be forced to sell my FZ6R. Look out for a future post in the classifieds...just got the title today.

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BradSPE

Let us know if you are going to sell the aftermarket parts separately. Would probably make a little extra cash if you would want to do the work putting stock items back on. Nice looking bike. Good luck with the sale.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

RoadTrip

Well one thing this allows you is to test your feelings without a bike, most likely you will be hurting in a few weeks, just find a new hobby and start up a new dream on the next bike. Most of us got a bike to see what its like, now we can never go back to life without one. Time will pass, then you be out riding again in no time. And, thank you for your service to the USA.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

Well everyone, I have made a tough decision but with my orders i will have to be forced to sell my FZ6R. Look out for a future post in the classifieds...just got the title today.
You sure you can't take it with you?

I moved a good amount while I was active duty and was always able to take my rides with me. If I was deployed I just put them into storage.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Yea where im going im not allowed to drive. Heading to Korea for a year. As for the aftermarket parts i dont have the stock parts to put back on the bike.

BoneJj

Yea where im going im not allowed to drive. Heading to Korea for a year. As for the aftermarket parts i dont have the stock parts to put back on the bike.
oh you got screwed...

Not really though, you can get some cool electronics there for dirt cheap. It's jut about as good as getting stationed in japan or china. Crazy strange electronics that work and are cheap.