Royal Purple Review

AfDevin86

I would just like to start this thread off and be upfront and honest about the fact that I am a Royal Purple distributor and that is one of the main reasons I decided to use the products on my bike. :D I guess its hard to sell something unless you know it works, so I decided to use all the products in my bike. I am just writing up a small review on the Royal Purple products available of motorcycle use.

“Max-Cycle is specifically formulated to significantly improve motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile engine (and transmission) performance. It’s recommended for use in both air-cooled and liquid-cooled 4-cycle engines and it’s compatible with wet-clutch transmissions.”

I switched the bike over to this oil on the first oil change and I honestly will never go back to anything else. I noticed that shifts were smoother and that the running temp was less and honestly it might just be in my head but it seemed to vibrate a little less.

“Max-Chain is an advanced, synthetic lubricant that dramatically reduces wear and extends equipment life. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion for chains, open gears and exposed metal surfaces subjected to severe loading. It works equally well in wet, acidic environments and dusty environments.”

I started using this from the first time I maintained the chain. I love this product because it just seems to never wear off. I can’t really call it a chain lubricant because it dries into more of a waxy film. I swear I have gone 700 miles with out reapplying and it looks and feels just like I applied it.

“Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer.”

I added this after I changed out the sprockets on the bike. The RPMs stay up now that I changed the gears, this keeps the bike running hotter. I will honestly say and put my reputation on the line that since I added this the bike tends to stay at least 10 degrees cooler. I love this product, absolutely worth the money.

“Ultra-Performance Grease (UPG) is a high performance, multi-service, aluminum-complex, synthetic grease which significantly increases bearing life and equipment reliability. It also makes bearings run smoother, cooler and quieter.”

I have used this grease on the rear axel and bearings/seals every time I have taken the read wheel off. I like it because just like the chain lube it just doesn’t seem to break down. That axel just slides out not even needing a dead blow.

If anyone has any questions about any of these products or there benefits just contact me and I would be glad to offer some technical assistance.

AfDevin86

Also if you are interested in purchasing any, I can also get price lists and shipping costs. =D Just kinda tossing that in there.