rough crash for rookie racer

CrazyCawi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKrSRqACC0Y&feature=related]My Crash Sunday Aug 7th 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Fizzer6R

he was concentrating on the guys to the side too much instead of ahead of him :( man talk about getting rear ended

CrazyCawi

looked like this kid was doing pretty good too, shame he had that happen to him. The guy in front of him slammed his brakes didnt he? or am I seeing this wrong.

Fizzer6R

yeah he started back and passed a few people quickly.... looked like other guy in front went wide since he was on the edge of pavement and yeah probably slowed down... but still can't blame him, on the track it really is your own responsibility to make the pass and avoid anything all around you. it was a flat corner, not blind curve... he was just too worried about the guys to the side holding their line and didnt even see the guy in front until too late. = bad day for both

BoneJj

damn, talk about getting nailed in the rear..... lol

she took it like a champ... lmao.

how did the guy in front fair?

CrazyCawi

lol very Punny.....

Im sure he thought it tickled....im sure his wallet hurt as well.
How much does an accident like this on a racebike cost to fix?

BoneJj

lol very Punny.....

Im sure he thought it tickled....im sure his wallet hurt as well.
How much does an accident like this on a racebike cost to fix?
so you don't know the person that crashed?

CrazyCawi

I know of him from my forum...but I dont know him personally

CrazyCawi

mnsbr.com .

CrazyCawi

lol yep kinda sorta :) Florida has tons of bike groups tho.... RR Represents down there Hard

See red

That sucks... He looked like he was in a comfortable spot on the track, the guy in front was into his brakes but I don't recall a tail light....