Roaring Toyz/Magazi/ebay Mirrors (What do you think?)

doruondun

First of all I'm new to the forum. And I have a XJ6 Diversion (the European brother of yours)..

I want to buy a mirror, and after a little bit of search, I found these mirrors on the forum: http://www.600cc.org/forum/f101/new-mirrors-20641/

I love the design, and it's functionality too.. But I'll go with the black one, not the red graded (even I have the same red XJ6).

And here is the black one from the Roaring Toyz:
Billet Convex Universal Mirrors Black Anodized GSXR Hayabusa R1 R6 ZX 6 7 9 10 12 YZF CBR 1000 600 r RR 636 1300 1000 900 750 Ninja kawasaki suzuki honda custom aftermarket rear view mirror sportbike roaringtoyz

I was thinking that only the Roaring Toyz has this product, till I saw this item on ebay:
Motorcycle Side Rearview Mirrors for CBR 600 1000 R1 R6 GSX R Ninja 250 ZX6 ZX10 | eBay

I'm really confused, because both of them are like clones. But there is a huge gap between the prices. RT is $110 and the ebay is $40.. Only difference is
the paint/polish job I guess, cuz the RT mirror seems to be shiny according to the pictures.

But yesterday, I found the same mirrors on ebay from a shop called KiWAV. They have the most fancy site on ebay. According to them, they are the original owners of that mirror design. They even give the company name which is called the "magazi". I checked the magazi brand, but couldn't find any information about it. Is it a fake brand? Do you guys know anything about the magazi? They are $10 cheaper than RT. Here is their link:
Black Mirrors Aluminum Highly Adjustable for Kawasaki ZX 6 R '00 '11 | eBay

And their official site link for the mirrors:
motorcycle mirror medusa sports black aluminum for sports bike highly adjustable: MG-1827-medusaS-black :::www.KiWAV.com::: kiwav.com provides high quality durable goods,such as motorcycle mirrors for BMW,Harley-Davidson,Victory, Triumph,Ducati and E

Tell me what do you think and please help me to decide which one should I buy?

Cheers,
Doru.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

initialy I was thinking why not go with the cheap $40 ebay versions but I really like how the kiwav presents and provides any relevant specs and some. Im just not sure you will get the same quality of product with the $40. Thats my only concern
wow, those kiwav ones look really good. I'll have to order me a set of those for the ninja 1k when I get some extra cash on hand, those look really nice and maybe with these I might actually be able to see something for once.... lol.