Roaring Toyz lowering kit

fiddles

lowering kit for sale

gosh darn...I would buy it but I live in Toronto and it would be too hard to do with you being in the US :(

however, I have a 2010 FZ6R (red and white) and want to lower it using the roaring toyz kit...

can you give any feedback on the kit?...did you like the way the bike handled after you lowered it? (I don't go crazy so don't need a bike that is track worthy LOL)...how much did you lower the front forks?...did the kit really lower the bike 1.75" as per their website?...

hmmmm...maybe we can figure out a way for me to buy it from you... ivana

latony007

gosh darn...I would buy it but I live in Toronto and it would be too hard to do with you being in the US :(

however, I have a 2010 FZ6R (red and white) and want to lower it using the roaring toyz kit...

can you give any feedback on the kit?...did you like the way the bike handled after you lowered it? (I don't go crazy so don't need a bike that is track worthy LOL)...how much did you lower the front forks?...did the kit really lower the bike 1.75" as per their website?...

hmmmm...maybe we can figure out a way for me to buy it from you... ivana
id be interested in your opinion too. How much was the kickstand the link is only like $90 new right?

Midnightroadie04

Elite Member

latony007

The bike handled just fine - maybe a little more aggressive going into a turn, but nothing you don't get used to. I also had the front lowered 1". The kickstand is $109 new.
I'm not an overly aggressive rider so it wasn't any issue.
hmmm, it would be so nice to get more foot on the floor. little worried about the clearance too. i wonder how much it would cost me to get both put on....

Midnightroadie04

Elite Member