Rizoma Pegs

cavcuz05

Looky what came today in the mail and is on the bike...next will be the passenger pegs

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

applejax

looks like i found my next mod :D

i was going to just plasti-dip the silver part of the pegs....but now..i might invest in these!!!

cavcuz05

i love them...way better looking than those stupid rubber ones

pjsparts.com is where i got them...next payday ill be getting the passenger ones

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

ajskillz13

Are these an easy install or was there any mod needed?

Millhouse

I looked on the site you linked and I couldn't find them. Could you help me out with a direct link to the pegs you bought?

cavcuz05

Rizoma PE614 Tapered Rider/Passenger Pegs wt Adapters, PJ's Parts

When you place the order use the xj6 adapter...total was 86 i believe...the passenger pegs will be next

and the install was super easy and no, NO modifications were required...remove coder pins, remove the main pin, remove the peg/spring, place spring in new peg, line up the holes, replace the main pin and coder pins, DONE

ajskillz13

Have you thought about replacing the shift and brake levers with all black as well? I can't really find a replacement, but thought this would be nice.

cavcuz05

just got in the passenger pegs...whoopy:iconbeer:

cavcuz05

Got them on the bike...im so happy not to have the GAY rubber ones anymore...bike really looks like a SS now:D

Chucker

iSpoolin

Looks good!

fidelitas22

those look good man, have you installed the passenger pegs? I wanna replace those but didn't know if there would be install issues because they fold up.

cavcuz05

those look good man, have you installed the passenger pegs? I wanna replace those but didn't know if there would be install issues because they fold up.
Nope everything when on as they came off...out the door it was $170 FYI