Riding Pants question

nlpyle

Good day all,

So I can't for the life of me find who said they wear these but I was researching pants in a thread and someone said they wear SPEED AND STRENGTH 2010 Coast Is Clear Textile Motorcycle Pants I am looking at these pants for year round riding. I live in the northwest so at best I have two weekse a year where it gets over 90. But here is what I'm looking for and maybe someone can tell me if those pants are the right fit. I'm looking for something I can wear over my jeans or dress pants but also something that will be comfortable on the fun rides (twisties) I am looking to buy pants with in a couple days sense I grew out of the other two pair I had. This I call Married Weight :D which sucks. I'm 6'3 and wear a size 40 in jeans and dress pants. After spending a ton of money on the other two pair of pants and still were not really comfortable I am looking to spend $150.00 or less. I don't need leather and am close to getting the Speed and Strength pants but thought there might be something I'm missing out there. Any one have any thoughts about what are all around good comfortable pants? Any help is always great.

iSpoolin

Icon Arc Textile Overpants are 115$ and even have knee armor. Sounds about like what your looking for to me.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Chucker

I have the Scorpion Deuce pants and I love them. They have a zip in liner and CE hip and knee armour. I wear them as overpants or by themselves and they work well. They zip all the way up the sides so they're easy to put on and take off with boots on. You need to order one size up from the chart if you're going to wear them as overpants. At your height, I would suggest getting talls as well so they don't ride up when you're on the bike.

Attachments

djf18374

Scorpion Deuce

I have the Scorpion Deuce pants and I love them. They have a zip in liner and CE hip and knee armour. I wear them as overpants or by themselves and they work well. They zip all the way up the sides so they're easy to put on and take off with boots on. You need to order one size up from the chart if you're going to wear them as overpants. At your height, I would suggest getting talls as well so they don't ride up when you're on the bike.
I also have the Scorpion Deuce pants and they are great! I am 6'1" and have 34 waist, 34 inseam...the size i bought is XL and they fit like a glove. If youre a little bigger than those measurements, i would say go with the XXL. Most dealers have these pants in stock, so you might want to go there and try on for sizing and fit. :thumbup: Great pants!