Richmond, Virginia Bike Nights 2015

Rollo1886

Hello all! While out riding last night, I spotted a parking lot full of sport bikes, cruisers and an assortment of other "motorcycle like" vehicles. I turned in to see what was going on and found out that bike nights have started again in Richmond. After Quaker Steak and Lube closed, I wasn't sure if these would continue. They are now being held every Wednesday night at Mission BBQ at the interesection of West Broad and Glenside. If anyone is in the area and is interested in riding to the event, inbox me. :D

ksgoh88

Wahey another FZ6R in Richmond. I've only ever seen maybe 2 or 3 on the road. The head of my riding group is spearheading that bike night after the one held at Quaker Steak stopped after they abruptly closed. Hope to see you out there next time I decide to show up.

Rollo1886

Sounds Good

Wahey another FZ6R in Richmond. I've only ever seen maybe 2 or 3 on the road. The head of my riding group is spearheading that bike night after the one held at Quaker Steak stopped after they abruptly closed. Hope to see you out there next time I decide to show up.
I'll definitely be there. If you don't see my black FZ, then its likely that I'm on my gold Triumph. Hope to see you!

mike

Another FZ6R here will definitely have ride up there. Maybe next week. Good to hear there is still bike nights after Quaker closed..

ksgoh88

Yeah check out RVAMotorcycles.com. Rides every Sunday and potentially every Friday afternoon/evening. For the guys who don't work normal work hours...