Replacement Fairings

Yone

rjsantana20

eBay is good if you are dealing with good sellers. It looks like the person from your link has over 10k sells with a rating near 100%. At $500+ for the fairings, well , I just don't know. Read the feedback for the seller. Contact the seller as well. It could be very good or very bad.

Yone

eBay is good if you are dealing with good sellers. It looks like the person from your link has over 10k sells with a rating near 100%. At $500+ for the fairings, well , I just don't know. Read the feedback for the seller. Contact the seller as well. It could be very good or very bad.
I agree. I just don't like that he's in Hong Kong and to return them would cost an additional $200+

MikeN02

For one I wouldn't order fairings from Hong Kong. I've read on the Gixxer forums or so he bought some replacement fairings from Hong Kong or somewhere cheap not certain and it was good at first but the heat from the bike kind of warped the fairings in to weird angles etc.

Just beware though, and keep this in mind.

jrv81

i have been looking too...try to trade with someone for a different color to get a different look. I am looking for white fairings to trade for my black.

Yone

This is a Korean eBay special, but I think the graphics look pretty dang sweet! ...better than the Yamaha factory ones IMO.

Last edited:

Roaddawg

This is a Korean eBay special, but I think teh graphics look pretty dang sweet! ...better than the Yamaha factory ones IMO.
I'm not a big fan of the star graphic in general...but that looks WAY better than the two white graphics Yamaha has! :thumbup:

nashvillenobody

This is a Korean eBay special, but I think teh graphics look pretty dang sweet! ...better than the Yamaha factory ones IMO.

If this combo would have been available from Yamaha I would have bought white! I wouldn't consider white (for a male rider) as it was in 09.. jmo and sorry if I have offended anyone

With that said, we bought some fairings for my sons CBR F4i a few years ago from Ebay and they worked out pretty good.