Removing Raven Decals

cbzdel

What do you guys think I am thinking about removing the FZ6R decal on my fairings and cant decide what do do about my lower Yamaha decal if I do remove it. What do you guys think?? I am not a good photoshopper...

An unmodified picture...
yamaha_fz6r_black_photo.jpg

For some reason I see that sticker and it makes me feel like the bike is old.. It doesnt look like a modern decal to me.. I dont have anything against the YAMAHA but it may look out of place without the FZ6R decal...

I was considering taking off the FZ6R sticker, but I think it might look too bare without anything there...maybe. If you do remove the FZ6R sticker, I think leaving the Yamaha sticker would look fine though.

Hope this helps!

mail

This is what I would do :thumbup:

mail

Looks like you used an invalid photo link. Tiny pic is a simple host if you need one.

weird...hope these work!

Attachments

• yamaha_fz6r_black_photo.jpg
    yamaha_fz6r_black_photo.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 190
  • yamaha_fz6r_black_photo-2.jpg
    yamaha_fz6r_black_photo-2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 207
Sweet Thanks!!

My bike looks like the second one right now, but I have smoked flush mount turn signals up front.

I think I am gonna peal that sticker off..

The Yamaha decals I will leave for now even though they can hardly be seen because they are on the underside of the fairing..

Looks great without the sticker. I'm gonna remove mine tonight. I dont mind the yamaha one.

I removed the FZ6R stickers on my bike with a blow dryer and cleaned up the left over gunk with some maguires wax. Totally cleaned up the look of the bike IMO. Heat them up and they come off pretty easy. So far it's the cheapest mod I know of LOL.

I went back and forth about removing the decals on my raven. I made the jump and did it. easiest, best, and cheapest mod. I love the full stealth look.

Back