Removing Mirrors?

indian9990

Hi Guys,
I'm like half retarded so does anyone have pictures or a video on how to remove the mirrors? I ordered some new ones and wanted to get those on asap!

I know there are those of you who love the search button(as do I, Google and I are great friends), I already did a search and all the pictures have been removed :(

Thanks,
Indian

Hi Guys,
I'm like half retarded so does anyone have pictures or a video on how to remove the mirrors? I ordered some new ones and wanted to get those on asap!

I know there are those of you who love the search button(as do I, Google and I are great friends), I already did a search and all the pictures have been removed :(

Thanks,
Indian

First, you have to remove the plastic covers on each side of the guage cluster. Then you can remove the plastic surround around the guage cluster. Next, unbolt the mirrors and your done.

latony007

yep, you have to remove pretty much all those black pieces in the guage area. there is i think two bolts per side and one of those plastic snap screw thingys on each side, make sure your careful with those, you push down gently in the middle and it will pop out. Be warned is a PITA to get that bolt on that is closest to the tank when you goto put it back together.

If you ever wanted flush mount signals now is the time while you have that thing open.