reddish copper custom decals

bobby bo bonsin

whats up guys. im new to the site. was just gonna share my decals i made for my copper 6r. love the bike but from the day i got it i hated the cheesy decals. they shouldve painted the entire bike the copper color in my opinion. i was in auto zone one day and came across some carbon fiber adhesive vinyl and some standard silver adhesive pinstripes. so i picked them up thinkin maybe i could come up with something for the bike. and this is what i ended up with. the fz6r logos are cut from the same carbon fiber vinyl i cut by hand with razor blade and then painted. they look cool in person cause u can still see the carbon fiber pattern underneath. just thought id share and maybe give the people with the copper bikes some ideas because theres nothin out there for em that ive found. let me know what you think. sorry there crappy cell phone pics! thanks guys.

Attachments

yfz6r

Op, pretty cool man. Really sets it apart from the crowd. Thanks for sharing, and I like the stock decals btw but the owners opinion is the most important

CrazyCawi

Wow I like that alot, nice job bro!

ajskillz13

mmmm...cheese
I had to hold off posting a comment about cheese when I saw this last night. I was surprised that he's not from Wisconsin!

bobby bo bonsin

Thanks for the comments guys. I know the decals arnt anything real special. I just like the simpler look of em. Besides u can only do so much with materials that don't match the color of the bike.

bobby bo bonsin

Very cool

By the way mad mike ur bike looks pretty awesome. Looks like a lot of work went into the graphics. Who did ur bike up like that ?

bobby bo bonsin

Op, pretty cool man. Really sets it apart from the crowd. Thanks for sharing, and I like the stock decals btw but the owners opinion is the most important
Thanks a lot and ur absolutely right. I actually like most of the factory decals on these bikes including the star design on the yellow bikes. I just think the ones that come on the copper bikes are pretty tacky. The only good thing about em was that it brought the copper color down on the sides. I just think Yamaha coulve done better.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

I did the design in photoshop and sent it off to bikeskinz.com to print the vinyls. Then had a vehicle vinyl installer apply it.

But I love yours. IMO that's what they should have done stock.
oh ok thats pretty cool man it looks sick. and thanks for the compliment.

bobby bo bonsin

Bobby. I personally really like the two tone style. Looks good with the reds on top and the dark base.
yeah i see what you mean. it does have and interesting look with the two tone. it would just be easier to work with the graphics if it were all one color cause the reddish copper color is hard to match on a decal.