Rebuilt Passenger Peg Mounts For Sale

arcflash316

As most of you guys know I redesigned and built myself some new passenger peg mounts and hacked off my yami wings.....If anyone is interested in buying a pair I will begin to make a decent quantity of them if the demand is there. I may post an ad on ebay, but I will wait to see what kind of price I come up with and again people need to want them for me to put effort into making them. I may also be redesigning the rear sets to relocate the operators pegs back a small distance... or to your specs

cbzdel

price then I will decide :thumbup:

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Was just looking at pics of your passenger footpegs, could you make them so they're just a bit smaller all around. Not as long and not as wide of an angle in the "v"?

arcflash316

Nothing is set into stone, I can make the pegs sit at a less protrusive angle and stay closer hugging the chassi, if thats what u want, u also want the angle of the "v" per side to be narrower at the attachment point on the frame? I can do that too.....Lemme come up with a ballpark price, I will get back to you guys on that

arcflash316

U say not to make them as long either but you have to understand that shortening them even more will make the riding position different....I already shortened the distance from seat of passenger and peg heighth.....Let me know if I understood u correctly

KADO

U say not to make them as long either but you have to understand that shortening them even more will make the riding position different....I already shortened the distance from seat of passenger and peg heighth.....Let me know if I understood u correctly
I will be interested as well.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Here is a picture that hopefully shows what I mean. I'm not too worried about the riding position, they will be more for looks and standing on during wheelies (hopefully one of these days).

arcflash316

ok so these are for you and not the passenger, right? used for stunting, and such... I can make you a special pair for stunting only, since it would be pretty uncomfortable to be the passenger that way. I think I can do the pair for $70....I priced other pillion peg mounts and they averaged $40 a piece, so i figured that $70 was a fair price

Last edited:

RockZooky

I’ve been tossing around the idea of chopping mine off too, or at least how I would if I did. I was thinking of using a cut off wheel then an angle grinder to round the edges and add shape. But I also have a buddy with a plasma cutter. Either way I would try to make mine look this this one

Attachments

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

ok so these are for you and not the passenger, right? used for stunting, and such... I can make you a special pair for stunting only, since it would be pretty uncomfortable to be the passenger that way. I think I can do the pair for $70....I priced other pillion peg mounts and they averaged $40 a piece, so i figured that $70 was a fair price
Would these ones have folding foot pegs too or it would it be a solid piece?

arcflash316

I used a 4 1/2" angle grinder and cutoff wheel for the initial cut, then take the same grinder and put any kind of "soft pad" 60-80 grit and smooth it out however you want, but i do suggest removing the part before cutting on it... I would NOT plasma cut this because its aluminum and very easily cut with a grinder, a plasma will leave a nasty slag and just cause you more headache and clean up but its up to you, its your bike

I made the mounts for accepting the stock pegs we already have, so its basically a cotter pin and you're good to go so they will flip up like they do now

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Also needed to be mentioned is, items for sale *must* include a price. It is against site rules to place items up for auction. Should he answer this, please put a price on it or have one of the Admins close and move this thread.

Thanks!!