Rear Sets

6R Blackout

Does anyone know if the rear sets that are on Ebay, will they fit our bike? I want to change my rear sets but I just cant see spending $400.

Just wondering, if anyone knows or can help let me know Thanks!

6R Blackout

How about providing a link?
I thought I did, I think if you click on the word ebay in my post it will bring it up! If it doesn't then I am not sure how?

Well Applejax you would be able to tell me if the ebay ones would work, I would like to do this mod.

6R Blackout

why chance it when you can get a set known to fit from pj's?
You are correct and I agree but I have taken chances before and got lucky and things have fit for me. I am saving money here and there so eventually I will be able to make the purchase even if it is the expensive ones!

spider2k

Elite Member

applejax

I thought I did, I think if you click on the word ebay in my post it will bring it up! If it doesn't then I am not sure how?

Well Applejax you would be able to tell me if the ebay ones would work, I would like to do this mod.
i cant find anything on ebay for rearsets that are not the stock sets.

The valter moto are awesome and I completely and utterly love mine.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

6R Blackout

Everything I have seen is for R6, that is why I thought it may work on our bike, if in fact the bolt holes to mount the rear sets are the same distance apart and will line up!

But instead of:deadhorse: I dont think I will chance it and just save my pennies here and there and once I have enough buy the correct ones.