Rear Huggers!?

So, I don't know if anybody has looked into this, but I found a website that makes rear huggers for the XJ6 which is pretty much the same thing as ours! Here is the link! Maybe someone here with more mechanical knowledge could tell if this would work! Thanks!

http://www.ermax.fr/nouveaute-XJ_6_DIVERSION_2009-196.html

Last edited:
I wrote ERMAX (the people who make the rear hugger) I had asked them if the rear hugger would also work with the FZ6R, so hopefully I get a response soon! I will keep you updated!

area

I tried to submit a question on their website with no luck...it kept saying to input all information in BOLD which I did...I'll try call tomorrow since they are 5 hours ahead.

area

I just got an email back from Bike Design Benelux and they said their rear hugger would not fit the FZ6R.

cbzdel

I just got an email back from Bike Design Benelux and they said their rear hugger would not fit the FZ6R.
dont see why, they are probably just trying to cover their backside in case it doesnt fit.. they would probably rather not deal with a return..

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Did they say why the XJ6 hugger would not fit the FZ6R?? :confused:

area

No the email was very brief and I'm pretty sure it was translated via a program, ...here is the email:

Alexander

No, would not fit.

With kind regards,

Thomas
Bike Design
Industriezone Hoogveld
Vriesenrot 14
B-9200 DENDERMONDE
[email protected]
www.bike-design.com

Perhaps they don't want to deal with us because overseas / American.

#edit:

I replied asking why this wouldn't fit the FZ6R...maybe will see something back in a couple of days.

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If I remember correctly, the hugger is only sold by them. The manufacturer is listed as TopLine. Maybe it would be more beneficial to try and contact them directly. :don'tknow:

area

If I remember correctly, the hugger is only sold by them. The manufacturer is listed as TopLine. Maybe it would be more beneficial to try and contact them directly. :don'tknow:
I tried to find some contact information for Topline and had no luck...so many different search results came up.

If anyone finds it I'd be happy to call! :thumbup: