Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Y

yukon_alex

I picked this game up on Friday and my 11 year old son and I finished it off together today. Of course, we completed it on the easy level but there is a lot of game play left. "Realistic" should be exceptionally hard.

Yes, I realise that the swearing and violence might be a bad influence on him, but he really likes to play these games with me. It is a way for him to play games like this and I can explain to him about the realism and real-life outcomes of the men and woment that do this for a living (not gaming, fighting).

Any one else played this game? We are also big fans of the other Clancy games (Ghost Recon, etc.).

A

aussiejules

problem im finding with the games at the moment is to quick to finish, army of two and frontline i finished in 1 day on medium. When 100 dollars each should get more play than that.

Y

yukon_alex

I agree. When I can finish a game in 2-3 days, it is too easy. I think most games for the 360 are being written for the online experience more than the singular, standalone experience. Too bad I have to stay away from the online gaming thing. I have a slightly addictive personality when it comes to the 'Net and my wife does not approve. Hehe.

I keep telling her that if she would play with me we could experience some real, quality time running from room-to-room killing bad guys in a virtual world. She doesn't buy it though.