Rain Rain go away

hld4rvr

Man I want the rain to go away. I bought my new FZ6R on Friday and rode it twice. Florida is soaking wet. I might ride in the rain tonight. ;)

S

Steph

Sorry to hear that...sending sunshine and happy riding thoughts your way lol

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Man I want the rain to go away. I bought my new FZ6R on Friday and rode it twice. Florida is soaking wet. I might ride in the rain tonight. ;)
I don't feel bad for you, because that crap is heading toward Louisiana! :Flip:

J/K I know what you mean. When I first got my bike, I was riding a lot. Then it rained for 4 days straight and I got antsy to go out and ride. lol

:welcome: You are going to enjoy the bike and this forum.

PS there is a group buy going on for the Two Brothers Racing VALE complete exhaust system. ;)

Man I know how you feel, I been waiting 2 months to ride mines. My wife is in Florida and said it's been raining hard for over 2 weeks now. She said our grass is deep dark green and looks beautiful though. Let's get together for a ride man. We need more FZ6R owners in Florida.

A

Actionmike

Im in Northern Ireland having the same problem m8, got my fazer on Friday and its rained ever since, got it out between the showers earlier for 45min, but now the rains back and here to stay for the weekend :banghead:

phantomxc

Well I was riding the tip of a storm on my way home today. Literally 1 minute after getting home there was a freak hail storm that lasted for 8-10 minutes. Luckily I only got a few rain drops.

fz6recon

Phantom, me too...today after work I had to race the wind and the rain home...another glorious day in Hell Paso

fz6rwolf

It's finally good here in New England, upper 70's and clear, next couple days 80's. Small chance of afternoon or evening showers but could care less on way home, just not going TO work.

phantomxc

I was actually more scared of getting struck by lightning. That's all I could think about driving home, like would the bike explode or how far would I fly off the bike. For real though that brings up a interesting question. Have there ever been any bikers struck by lightning?

Raelcreve

We literally had rain here every day for 3 weeks straight (and that's unusual for us). But I bought my bike and it's been sunshine ever since...put 300 miles on it in about 5 days.

MNDZA

I was actually more scared of getting struck by lightning. That's all I could think about driving home, like would the bike explode or how far would I fly off the bike.
LOL....sounds like something from a movie.

fz6recon

That would be a pretty interesting story to tell...Hell Paso hath floodeth over... :(