Racyrentals

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

nice, if I could I'd try out a Honda NC700X for 1 Day(s) rental $99.00

the coming soon Deals Gap - Tail Of The Dragon location will get a lot of business, with a high accident probability :wreck:

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

I thought about just renting the NC700 for 4 days instead of a GSXR600 for 2, but I think I'll have more fun ringing through gears.
have you tried a GSXR1000 yet? I haven't rode a GSXR750, but have owned a GSXR600 and GSXR1000, and image the 750 would be right between the two. if you want a 600 to whip thru the gears while there, I'd say try to sample something else you haven't yet as the GSXR600 will be very close to your 750 just a lil bit less power

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

I thought about just renting the NC700 for 4 days instead of a GSXR600 for 2, but I think I'll have more fun ringing through gears.
you own a GSXR where is the fun in that? the Honda is a funky bike, it looks kinda like a sport bike but sits like a cruiser. the pegs on that thing are so far forward i could barely reach them, of course im short but dont have a problem with other cruisers. Its weird Racey rentals doesnt have any upright models. Id like to rent an FZ1. Of the ones i see on here i would go Ducati 899

Edit: im sure your buddy may want to stick with them but this place has every ducati. i didnt really see prices on any. http://www.rentaducati.com/english/motorcycles.aspx

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

The fun isn't going to be the machine, it's going to be the awesome roads I get to ride on.

The LA location is closed for rent a ducati.

Racy does have a Monster 696 and Monster 1200 for upright bikes. They are just too tall/high for me to comfortable get on.
i want to try a diavel really bad, i sat on one at the show and it was so comfy for me i was totally surprised i thought all ducatis were too tall for me too. Let us know what you settle on. Since you have no time for us FZ6R losers make sure your buddy takes you mulholland to pch and through topanga (only about 15 minutes from T.O.) and although its about a 45 minute ride to it from T.O. Angeles Crest is the best road around. i think you saw our video from it.

p.s. agree on the NC700, not sure who they are marketing too with that one. Maybe they thought the auto trans would be a big hit with newbies.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member