Put my bike up for sale :D

Karlbee92

Yep! I put my bike up for sale today :D

Probably wondering why I'm so happy about it?

I worked out that I could sell my 2010 bike and buy a brand new 6r for relatively the same cost. So, I've put my bike up for sale and fingers crossed I get the right price for it so I can buy a brand new baby!

People at work asked me why bother. IMO, my bike currently has 19,000 kms on it, I'm getting bored of the colour scheme and let's face it; it's like ya women, the younger the better ;)

Bert-Aus

WOW Sydney must have bargain basement prices on R6's!

In Radelaide you'd be lucky to sell a second-hand 6R for $9K and to buy a brand new R6 is at least $14K

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

WOW Sydney must have bargain basement prices on R6's!

In Radelaide you'd be lucky to sell a second-hand 6R for $9K and to buy a brand new R6 is at least $14K
he said 6r ;) same bike, newer year, less KM's

Sirnice

I just sold my FZ6R recently as well. It's a great bike and will miss it. I will get back into riding in a couple of years I hope.

Yep! I put my bike up for sale today :D

Probably wondering why I'm so happy about it?

I worked out that I could sell my 2010 bike and buy a brand new 6r for relatively the same cost. So, I've put my bike up for sale and fingers crossed I get the right price for it so I can buy a brand new baby!

People at work asked me why bother. IMO, my bike currently has 19,000 kms on it, I'm getting bored of the colour scheme and let's face it; it's like ya women, the younger the better ;)

haris011

Hai everyone!

Bought Karl's bike 3 days ago!

Rides and looks so good. :)

P.S. Im a bit of a nub here. Where do I go to intro myself?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member