Protons!!!!

DocFZ

Whaddya think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlAYsutXIlI]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6r[/ame]

mike1000

Looks great bro! I did mine the same way but with emergency grade led's. Nice!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSLSFCtW4I"]YouTube - Sound Off amber LED's used for motorcycle blinkers[/ame]

Last edited:

DocFZ

Looks great bro! I did mine the same way but with emergency grade led's. Nice!

Yeah I remember seein your thread, those things are crazy bright lol.

sltwhr

I got these for my bike. I hooked them up to strobe just like in the video which was totally awesome until I took it in for inspection and they failed it. I had to rewire them to blink normal.

DocFZ

I got these for my bike. I hooked them up to strobe just like in the video which was totally awesome until I took it in for inspection and they failed it. I had to rewire them to blink normal.
No Way!?!? I bought mine from the dealer I got the bike from and they said they'd pass em when I come in for inspection. That sucks man, the strobe setting is awesome.

mike1000

Yeah I had mine on strobe also and had to change it to regular for the same reason. It is not illegal they just don't know any better when you go for inspection. A cop pulled me over because of mine and I told him it was perfectly legal to strobe so he checked with the state police and let me go. It's legal for them to strobe. They just can't flash completely on and off rapidly like cop lights even when they are amber. It is considered a traffic distraction. Much less hassle to just make them blink.

DocFZ

Yeah I had mine on strobe also and had to change it to regular for the same reason. It is not illegal they just don't know any better when you go for inspection. A cop pulled me over because of mine and I told him it was perfectly legal to strobe so he checked with the state police and let me go. It's legal for them to strobe. They just can't flash completely on and off rapidly like cop lights even when they are amber. It is considered a traffic distraction. Much less hassle to just make them blink.
Boooooooo :Flash: