PROJECT: Blue Crush

CDN6R

That is one awesome looking project. I really love the color,,although if it was Yamaha Yellow it would have at least 5 more H.P.!!:D You sir are an artist!! For God's sake don't ever sell it! Laurie

Y

yellowfz

Looked almost complete great find .
Brings back memories of the first two wheeled powered thing I rode , a far cry from a FZ6R .

cavcuz05

Thank you all...motor/tranny is being done now...then just have to wait for more $ for wheels and brakes

cavcuz05

UPDATE:Bars and throttle done...tranny done...motor is almost there...just need wheels and brakes and off she goes

cavcuz05

bars on
trans mocked

CrazyCawi

coming along beautifully

cavcuz05

Tires and luggage crate

CrazyCawi

now do you plan to keep it and ram around on it or do you plan to sell and start another project like it?

cavcuz05

now do you plan to keep it and ram around on it or do you plan to sell and start another project like it?
i plan on keeping it as it belonged to my wife's grandfather...who knows maybe my unborn child would like it and putt around on it in the future

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Yeah the motor was a headache to get going...after i cracked the first block and found a donor and rebuilt that one...all i need is a few more componets and the heart is done

cavcuz05

i live in a condo complex and we have a trash collection point so this will be used to take trash out