Progressive International Motorcycle Show

latony007

my wife said "no"
LOL, i told my wife last night. i said you know in paying all the bills we have (and there are many)there is only one i don't mind paying at all, without hesitation she looked at me and said..your motorcycle :)

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

My son and I were there Saturday. I drooled over so many bikes. I have a pic ofr him on the diavel and I found I really like the FZ09 and the ninja 1000. the FZ is over $3K less.

my wife said "no"
Probably walked by each other at one point, we were there Saturday as well.
I was not impressed with the FZ09, just not my cup of tea, looks as if Yamaha was trying to copy Triumph. They had a 2013 red and white FZ6R there that looked nice.
We rode to the show (not a motorcycle show without the ride there), it was nice and cool that day and enjoyed the ride there, no cager incidents to speak of.
I did do a hands off "freak out pose" for a Range Rover that passed by, like "Oh no, watch out he's going to run over us!", the little boy in it got a laugh out of it and I could see him telling his dad who also chuckled too. :D
If anyone has a vid of the 3:00 XDL show if you see a tall guy wearing a bright pink shirt that is near the center of the course, that is me, I support women's breast, in fact I love women's breast. :D

MichaelInVenice that is one awesome Honda 175. Fun little ride there. :)

You know I sat on a retro Triumph at the show and thought to myself, they weren't so bad the old chocolate bar seat and high rise bars, they were quite comfortable and I logged many a miles in that style of riding position. Still won't give up my FZ6R yet for one though.

Last edited by a moderator:

latony007

I am seriously going to consider going to this. I will be disappointed if I can't test ride anything but I bet it will still be cool anyway.

latony007

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Awesom!!!!

because I have progressive I get to buy tickets for just $10 with my promo code. anybody want me to buy their along with mine??? if not ill just post the promo code after I purchase and hope it still works
Its funny you mention that. I couldn't figure out why I got an email with discount tickets figured the NSA probably gave them my email address just from looking at the site. Forgot I have progressive :)
HOWEVER I tried the code and it did not work. Said its supposed to expire 12/5. Maybe it just hasn't activated yet and will try again later.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

Probably walked by each other at one point, we were there Saturday as well.
I was not impressed with the FZ09, just not my cup of tea, looks as if Yamaha was trying to copy Triumph. They had a 2013 red and white FZ6R there that looked nice.
i like the looks of the FZ09 but the new FZ6r looked real good. my brother drove us there. a group of guys from my work rode but i chose to sit in the back seat and entertain my niece. we did walk through the bikes outside that people rode and it was as good as inside

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

chrisnlb

if you are going to the long beach on Saturday send me a PM ill give you my cell #

as I believe

jonkerr
and latony

might go
OK I'll be there on Saturday as well. There is a free breakfast at Long Beach BMW Motorcycles from 7-9am. I stop by there then I'm heading over to the show