Problems Latching Rear Seat

NCGiant

I recently pick up my 2009 FZ6R and it came with a lot of extras already done. One of which was HT Moto front and rear seats. I do not have the OEM seats so I have no baseline for comparison. I have a hell of a time trying to get the rear latched any time I remove it. It seems like I can't get the rear underhooks low enough while getting the front latch lined up with the slot. Does anyone else have difficulty getting the rear seat back on, or have any suggestions?

Thanks

kiggaxwut

I'm not familiar with that aftermarket seat but the bits underneath should essentially fit the same. Focus on getting the rear hooks latched first - once in place you should be able to press down firmly on the front of the seat to pop the plastic insert into place and lock it down.

NCGiant

The way the seat sits I cannot get the rear latched at all until the front is low enough. It seems as if the rear hooks are too short/shallow. They hit the metal frame in the rear rather than going underneath to latch. Maybe I'll have to try different seats that fit better. Anyone have seat recommendations that latch easily?