Prayers please

S

sportrider

god that name sounds familiar I just can't put a face to it.. did he have a red & white R1?

poorwboy

He was'nt killed on a street bike. He was riding his quad on the street and went to pass a truck and the truck turned into him. It was at night.

poorwboy

Coroner case #700707919—On 10-23-07 at 9:01 PM, Jason James Roper, age: 31, from Redlands,, was driving a 2004 Kawasaki off-road quad westbound on Turquoise near Capri in Mentone. As he was passing a Dodge Ram also westbound, it turned left into his path at which point the quad left the roadway and struck a fixed object. Paramedics responded and transported him to Loma Linda University Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 9:47 PM. CHP is investigating the collision. [102407 0620 EM]

V

VEGASRIDER

Kind of ironic that you had a post like this. I was going to put one up as well. Even the best will go down, a local well known instructor here in Las Vegas. Just finished a memorial ride for him today. Started at the Harley shop in LV and conveniently ended at a park near my home. About a 35 mile ride. I heard a total of 410 bikes attended the memorial ride. Although they were mostly Harley's, there were some sportbikes as well.

ReviewJournal.com - News - ROAD WARRIOR: A tragic end for a champion of motorcycle safety

Attachments

H

H8 PVMT

My prayers are with his family, it just breaks my heart knowing that his daughter has to grow up w/o her dad.