Power Commander V Maps For Aussie FZ6R

Yehbaby351

Hi Guys and Gals

Im looking for a map for my 2014 FZ6R with a Power Commander V

I have a two bros exhaust with K&n Filter and i have done the smog blanking plates.

So far im just using the map from Dynojet Website (m22-008-502).

Does anyone have a good tune map for me.

I have been told that the Maps are a good starting point however getting someone in Australia that has a map will be good to do as the fuel is different in America and other countries.

I dont mind if its a Marthys Map too..

I know that a dyno tune will be the best but just cant afford the $$$$$$ at the moment.

Bert-Aus

Hi Guys and Gals

Im looking for a map for my 2014 FZ6R with a Power Commander V

I have a two bros exhaust with K&n Filter and i have done the smog blanking plates.

So far im just using the map from Dynojet Website (m22-008-502).

Does anyone have a good tune map for me.

I have been told that the Maps are a good starting point however getting someone in Australia that has a map will be good to do as the fuel is different in America and other countries.

I dont mind if its a Marthys Map too..

I know that a dyno tune will be the best but just cant afford the $$$$$$ at the moment.
Send me a pm with your email address, I have an aussie fuel adjusted map from my xj6s buried on my desktop

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

migzbro

Hi guys,

Just wondering if either of you have the file mentioned above? If so, would it be possible to get a copy?

Thanks

Bert-Aus

Hi guys,

Just wondering if either of you have the file mentioned above? If so, would it be possible to get a copy?

Thanks
Send me a pm with your email address, sorry I don't frequent this forum very often these days

Bert-Aus

As before pm your email