Pour a drink out for a fellow rider.

gdh8tsu

Close friend of a good buddy of mine passed away this week due to a hit and run accident up in Roanoke Va. Sucks that people are that way and don't own up to their actions. Sometimes words cant even express emotions that can be felt by someones elses stupidity and lack of respect for other people.

Fizzer6R

sorry to hear :( bad enough we have to worry about crashing ourselves, makes it even worse when others are at fault

Detrich

Sorry for your loss. :( Always hurts to hear a fellow rider get taken out. Sigh

Sirnice

Sorry to hear about your buddy. May he R.I.P.
News like this really discourages new riders like myself. I can be the most careful, most skill rider in the world and someone could run me over in a blink of an eye. scary shiet. :shakehead::jawdrop:

Last edited:

gdh8tsu

I dunno the "hit" is something that we are all aware of, but the thing that gets me is just the fact that why would you be left on the side of the road and not even bother to check to see if you are all right.

I don't know all the specifics just that it was a hit and run . I really dont understand that mentality of some people though and as a whole its just a sad and irrating thing that people think of other peoples lives so recklessly

Deputyfarva252

I dunno the "hit" is something that we are all aware of, but the thing that gets me is just the fact that why would you be left on the side of the road and not even bother to check to see if you are all right.

I don't know all the specifics just that it was a hit and run . I really dont understand that mentality of some people though and as a whole its just a sad and irrating thing that people think of other peoples lives so recklessly
it was prolly some idiot who was A-Drunk or B-driving while license revoked , and as they always say ..."i was scared" but lets not worry about the one that just got hit .

I'm sorry about your friend bud , Keep your head up and know everything happens for a reason , although we might not understand it and its not easy at the time , it does get better as time goes on

gdh8tsu

Well its ranked up there with that chick from Texas that had that guy stuck in her car windshield for 2 to 3 days and just let the guy stay there. I dunno.. meh.. times like this I wish that the darwanism approach was more prevalent or at least Karma heh.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member