my only ride to young to drive.......

its my only bike.......YET! :don'tknow: :banghead:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 13
my only ride to young to drive.......
its my only bike.......YET! :don'tknow: :banghead:

I like the modded aftermarket handlebars and forks...man, they must be Ohlins or something ;)
ooo, and the custom seat cover with tassles out the back.
and the fork/swingarm sliders!

:spank: jooookes :ban:

2 Jeeps and a motorcycle and I still ride a bicycle to work...

Here is my 2004 Pontiac Grocery Getter™ :thumbup:

grandam.jpg

Bone stock except the stereo. Did u really want to see this :p

hey thats what matters lol i ride every day fir about 1mile trying to lose weight lol it has 2 wheels and i love it !:p

hey thats what matters lol i ride every day fir about 1mile trying to lose weight lol it has 2 wheels and i love it !:p

Hey getting a feel for 2 wheels can help a lot. Whether one knows it or not you are already practicing countersteering, hanging off etc. Take notice and you'll see what I mean.

No need to post pictures of my cage. A 2003 Saturn L300 with leather and the rear DVD thingie. Nothing fancy, just a car to drive in the winter (heated seats:rockon:)

jdesiano1, your Mercedes sticker is kind of funny, because your car is actually a Mercedes platform. The Auto gear box is built by Chrysler under license from M-B. IDK, just kind of made me chuckle this morning. Love the rims though!:thumbup: I would like to put some on my car, but anything less than a 55 series would not survive on our frost heaved roads.:(

No need to post pictures of my cage. A 2003 Saturn L300 with leather and the rear DVD thingie. Nothing fancy, just a car to drive in the winter (heated seats:rockon:)

jdesiano1, your Mercedes sticker is kind of funny, because your car is actually a Mercedes platform. The Auto gear box is built by Chrysler under license from M-B. IDK, just kind of made me chuckle this morning. Love the rims though!:thumbup: I would like to put some on my car, but anything less than a 55 series would not survive on our frost heaved roads.:(

But ladies doesn't rhyme with anything else:confused: LOL

My best friend has a 2000 LS2 (LS2 was your car before they changed it to L100, L200, L300, the others were LS and LS1), and it's funny because somehow during one of our drunken ramblings on at a bonfire at his house one time, it got the nickname of "the 'Busa". So, anytime I see one of these cars I call it a 'Busa. More like if I see his and I am around him like we're going to get into it, I greet it with a high pitched 'Busssaaaaaa!!! We see one driving: 'Busaaaaa!. We see a saturn vue: 'Bus-U-V (Boose-you-vee).

So, sorry, I just had to tell you that you drive a 'Busa. And I know I am weird.

Other ride? Only my bike.

Back