Post your mug!!

O-turn

Partier

Me after losing alot of money and drinking the sorrow away

K

keira

Pretty sure there is already at least one thread for this....

but i'm bored so I'll play anyway.

(sorry, didnt know it was for the "r" kids.....but, given that i ride a "foreign" bike, I suppose it's ok)

Attachments

F

FZ1inNH

I'm pretty sure this is just for the FZ6R subjection. Let them have their fun too!

The "master list" I linked to is for all forum members. We all ride many different bikes. I just thought it would be more appropriate to include the R owners in with the rest of the 300+ folks and make them feel more :welcome:

This whole R vs non-R segregation is getting strange! ;)

S

somedayrider

every one your welcome to drool after me lol not the best pic of me but its a pic

Attachments

S

steveindenmark

Here is a mug with a mug.

Taken a few weeks ago in sunny but cold Denmark.

Glad to say it is a now a warm and sunny Denmark.

Steve

Attachments

C

CravenMoorhead

This is actually the only pic I have of myself on this laptop because it was sent to me. So, that's me. However, I'm not too sure if I'm going to be allowed back here anymore because the insurance rate on the FZ6R is too high. I might have to stay on the 250... [cry]

View attachment 15868

Did you try stacking your bike insurance using your car insurance to lower your UIM payment? I have heard that statefarm uses only the size of the engine cc to rate the bike as well.

By the way, your picture is hot! :Flash:

S

spock

Girls...you are pretty cute :thumbup:

and besides that, to me women riding big motorcycles are really really nice....congratulations, keep going that way :thumbup:

Cheers from Colombia