Plasti Dip, And CNC bar end Mirrors

tr1umph4nt

Greetings,

I recently dropped my fz6r while parking it (Feel So Stupid), For some reason i felt different after riding on the freeway on my way to work, I felt like i was exhausted or something. Anyways the mistake is done, Lesson learned. So after dropping it, i picked it right up to avoid the embarrassment. It had some scratches on the right fairing, so i went to a nearby bodyshop and motorcycle shops to see if i can get it buffed. They said it has to get re-paint, for $300!!! Im not about to spend $300 just for one fairing!! So I tried out the Plasti Dip! It was my first time dis-assembleling the bike, i got to know her very well. So basically i just sprayed the shiny fairings and thought id share it with the forum since i got the idea from here. Also I have installed a pair of CNC Mirrors.

Thanks for reading!

Ride Safe!

Attachments

killabee

Looks pretty awesome. Where in so cal you located?

killabee

Really? I live in garden grove but I grew up in the Cerritos/Lakewood area. How long ago did you get your bike?

Michael Wilson

That looks nice man! Great job

jponza

looks good! i'm wanting to do this as well pretty soon. i just did my windscreen and it looks great!