Photoshop Template for Graphics

CtrlAltDl

Does anyone have the photoshop template that MadMike created?

A turn of unexpected events have happened at work and now I'm in charge of our digital and large format printing departments. This means I now have access to a couple of large format printers that can print on vinyl.

I was hit by a van on my 6R a year and a half ago and haven't fixed the plastics yet, so I wanted to print some new graphics and I know MadMike had created a Photoshop file, but he hasn't been online for sometime.

CtrlAltDl

Anyone?!?:confused:

Bert-Aus

I have an Illustrator & ACAD file, but unfortunatley my bike is an XJ6S -mid fairing.

Maybe as a 'HOW TO'~
I generated it by tracing 2D image file and messed with to allow for 3D warping
-mesasured by hand with a protractor & measuring tape LOL!
It is not a reccomended way, but can work if you take your time & plenty of mock-up paper print runs to test for errors!

In saying that I still haven't got around to completing it & going to print for my decals

CtrlAltDl

I can use .ai, .dxf, or .dwg files. Unfortunately, as you know, the XJ6S graphics are going to be totally different.

Shipping probably won't be cost effective, but when your ready to print let me know and I'll see what it will cost me to print them for you. Of course you'll be getting the friends and family discount. ;)

BoneJj

I can use .ai, .dxf, or .dwg files. Unfortunately, as you know, the XJ6S graphics are going to be totally different.

Shipping probably won't be cost effective, but when your ready to print let me know and I'll see what it will cost me to print them for you. Of course you'll be getting the friends and family discount. ;)
do you have a printer that is easily accessable as in your own company or what's the deal?

I could use some standard decals made. Nothing but just small smaller ones for my site and all.

CtrlAltDl

I'm in charge of our large format printing department at work. We have a couple 7' wide inkjet printers, which are the printers that are used for car wraps and perfect for motorcycle graphics too.

It's a new department for the company I work for, so we haven't tried doing any car or bike graphics, so I can pretty much do it for cost right now on a 'trial' basis.

BoneJj

I'm in charge of our large format printing department at work. We have a couple 7' wide inkjet printers, which are the printers that are used for car wraps and perfect for motorcycle graphics too.

It's a new department for the company I work for, so we haven't tried doing any car or bike graphics, so I can pretty much do it for cost right now on a 'trial' basis.
hmmmmmmm tempting! so tempting.....

What kinds of materials do you have to print on/cut?

I wouldn't mind some reflective vinyl if you have some available.

CtrlAltDl

hmmmmmmm tempting! so tempting.....

What kinds of materials do you have to print on/cut?

I wouldn't mind some reflective vinyl if you have some available.
I don't think I have an reflective vinyl in stock, but there is no reason I couldn't get some.

We ended up with a bunch of different vinyl, laminates and other materials from another company that went under, but we don't have an inventory of it, so unfortunately I don't even know what we have.