Pennsylvania riding at its best

btastarsky

Im just outside of pittsburgh. The fiance and I took an awesome two-up ride from Cranberry to Juniata/Raystown last summer. Its a great route. I wanna do it again.

Anyone wanna set up a ride in the western hemisphere of pa, hit me up.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
D

diba448

South central pa

From south central pa (york)! Just got my Yamaha blue 2010 fz6r and loving it!!!

Wooster

You should take a ride up to Presque Isle Peninsula up in Erie. It's really nice up there. I went to college up there. Lots of bikes and things to do.

FZ6R_Mike

Wooster

Roar on the shore is July 19-21 in Erie.

http://www.roarontheshore.com/
Yeah I have family that lives up in Erie and I'm going to try and get up there for at least a day during that.

Down here in Morgantown WV we have something similar. If any of you get a chance, check it out. Right across the PA border. The whole city is packed with bikers. All the bars have things going on and there is a huge event here at Milan Park.

MountainFest

Fyke34

I live in Erie! Roar on the shore is gonna be a good time you should all try to make the parade. nothing like a couple thousand bikes revving their engines together lol. plus Vanilla Ice is gonna be the grand marshal so theres that too

Wooster

I live in Erie! Roar on the shore is gonna be a good time you should all try to make the parade. nothing like a couple thousand bikes revving their engines together lol. plus Vanilla Ice is gonna be the grand marshal so theres that too
I just want to drink at Park Place....LOL

tlsollen

Awesome to hear of someone close by... I live in ship, ride with South Central PA Sportbikes out of Chambersburg :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

tlsollen

That is crazy that we are that close. I never got a chance to ride with them, tried a few times but never worked out. We definitely have to meet up soon, since you know, we are only 15 minutes away from each other.
Definitely have to meet up sometime... sounds fun :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

surfphotochris

Rt 100/82 Near PA/Del state line

I used to live out that way and ride often. At the time I was on a GSX-R750 but still some great rides! Rt. 100 near West Chester, PA and head south... super fun roads all around that area (not many smokies either).

See Map of my old Route here