Pc-v

KADO

I am thinking about getting a pc and was wanted to know what kind of maps for the ones that already have the pc are running?

Dude, if you have the TBR exhaust, they don't have the map for it! You will have to get the AutoTuner! I still have my PCV sitting in my closet cause prices here to get the Auto Tuner and all of the work done would cost around $600.00! Don't move to Hawaii!

cavcuz05

with my scorpion exhaust i had to get a custome dyno map...well worth it...got it from a guy who strictly does race bike for team yamaha...bout 200 bones

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

vitrox

i'd go with the pcv and autotune if you can afford it. you'll get on the fly mapping, which will always guarantee more/safer power than if you just load a map into it.

Last edited:

gearhead

When using a "juice box", is it still necessary to manually synchronize the throttle bodies or can the juice box handle that? I think there is a scheduled maintenance for sync'ing the TBI.

Craxican

i have a pcv and autotuner...i love it as i never have to have anyone work on it for me no matter what i do to the bike...and it cost me about $1000 for both parts AND installation and that is only because the heads had to be punched and the bung welded in...

cbzdel

i have a pcv and autotuner...i love it as i never have to have anyone work on it for me no matter what i do to the bike...and it cost me about $1000 for both parts AND installation and that is only because the heads had to be punched and the bung welded in...
you mean headers lol

if they put a hole in your head you would be ****ed :eek::eek: :D

vitrox

wow, i haven't even looked at the exhaust yet, no o2 sensor then? my r1 had an o2 stock so the wideband went right in. and the stock o2 is no more.