Passed the motorcycle test

Doggman

I passed the 25 question motorcycle license test today after studying the operating manual for like 20 minutes while i waited to be called. luckily alabama only requires you to take 1 written test and you get the full license :D no permits or second driving skills test down here :p

CtrlAltDl

I passed the 25 question motorcycle license test today after studying the operating manual for like 20 minutes while i waited to be called. luckily alabama only requires you to take 1 written test and you get the full license :D no permits or second driving skills test down here :p
Congratulations!!!

lol, that's what I did too. Of course the 13 years of riding (without an endorsement) beforehand may have helped too. ;-)

CrazyCawi

now you just need your msf to know how to control the beast

FlyZ6R

Congrats. Now don't ride beyond your abilities or those of your bike. If you have the means I would HIGHLY recommend taking the MSF course(s) anyway. They will do nothing but help.

Mr Citrus

Congrats. Now don't ride beyond your abilities or those of your bike. If you have the means I would HIGHLY recommend taking the MSF course(s) anyway. They will do nothing but help.
Emphasis on HIGHLY.
Like HIGHLY HIGHLY

Detrich

Congrats! Be safe