Parted Ways With FZ6R

flyingminno

Well, the time has come for me to look into something else. I wound up selling my FZ6R, and upgrading a bit to a brand new, blue Super Tenere.

This forum has definitely been helpful, fun, and informative and I'll be around occasionally adding in my 2 cents and reading the threads.

Thanks everyone for being an amazing community, and ride safe!

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

RoadTrip

I really think that bike is a great choice. If you search around youtube videos you will see peeps that can do amazing things with them, so you should have a nice long learning curve and definitely should not get bored with it.

Congrats!

BKP

Awesome bike! And, if I had the spare cash, I wouldn't hesitate to add it to the stable (I'm not quite ready to part with the Fizzer). But, at $15k, it'll have to wait a bit. I've been watching (drooling over) the Tenere for the last year.

The traction control and D-modes are supposed to make it an unbelievable performer on and off the street. And 40mpg for a 1200 sport/tourer is incredible.

I envy you. Good luck with her.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

flyingminno

Thanks everyone one! It's amazing machine for sure, the touring mode on the engine is definitely more relaxed and feels rather sluggish for such a big bike, but the sport mode unleashed a whole other animal.

As I continue to test it out on and off the road I will let you all know how it is, but in my opinion it is entirely worth the $13,300 OTD price!