Painted some shit, other mods

Jots S.R.M.C.

Forgot to make a thread on here.. so here it is

Real quick list of everything i've done to the bike as it sits..

1. Deleted the Stock Mirrors and Made/mounted a small (square) mirror on my clutch side handlebar end

2. Striped my Blinkers... 3 Pieces of black electrical tape.. makes my blinkers look like Tiger stripes - I get bored thought it would look cool, kinda does..

3. Painted my windsreen...

4. Get back stick - Mounted a beater stick to my bars.. the handle comes out and out comes a 15 inch double sided bayonet - perfect for defense and being silly... You can see it in the " Mirror " pic

5.. Shinko tires..

6... Raised the "subframe" - I had to cut the steel - heated it up and lifted it "Streetfighter" style- then welded tube steel in (i'll have pics tommorow or so)..

7. Tank protector...

- Going to add lights as ive seen some cool turn outs..

also getting a Vinyl graffic wrap to wrap the plastics.. going to be siccccck..

then im sanding the rims going to get polished

Front brake

bLINKER stripes.. Camera doesnt give it justice.. looks really cool

( you can also see the painted windscreen - from the inside)

Side mirror & Front mirror delete

Rear brake painted white

I have the plates to replace where i cut off the front stock mirrors.. i finnished them when we finnished the rear end.. i just havent put them on yet.. they actually look really cool.. they have evil looking barbs on them.. 3 on each

Hope you like.. alot of these are corny things to do. but i get bored and like doing corny stuff.. thats how i am

Oh and i'll be painting part of the brakes black.. so it will be 2 tone.. kinda snazzy.. the all white looks kinda "over the top" in my opinion so ill be painting a couple parts of the brakes black to catch the eye a lil more..

Last edited:

Jots S.R.M.C.

Next paint wise.. I will be peeling stickers off---

and going to go BLACK AND GOLD>. keep the gold on the rims maybe if I havent already polished the rims..

Thats a process in which I wont beable to ride my bike for a week so id rather not polish them...

For now.. Going all white -

What do you think should be painted?? Besides the swingarm which I am thinking abot

CrazyCawi

Beater stick? are you in a club?

Jots S.R.M.C.

Beater stick? are you in a club?
Not trying to be sarcastic but do you really have to ask that? after looking at my name etc? hehe ;)

Yes, something like that.

Oh btw.. I have a wip- if you know what that is (not your indiana jones wip) if you dont knwo what it is.. google " motorcycle wip" - a short one.. but I don't like it.. Its just not for a crotch rocket - Whenever my crew goes to other crews runs or any events ill put it on my clutch lever but not for riding around town.. It gets me in trouble... and the "Stick" is perfect for making flat tires ;x iv never used it

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

theres a difference in community versus club. A club you use your little stick for more then show.

Jots S.R.M.C.

It's just there really.. I feel bad flipping people off even when they accidently cut me off.. One time when I was living in alaska.. a lady merged into me.. she didnt see me.. i was aposlutly PISSED- i wasnt scared- just mad..

I honked- pulled up the bird (FINGER) - and she looked over.. and she was a old lady.. She looked apsolutly petrified - like she was so surprised that I was there.. she had no idea.. then I felt really bad.. Ever since then.. im very hesitant to "getting" back...

However thats not like the other day when this van cut me off.. switched lanes infront of me as i was speeding up on a left turn arrow.. and I Honked.. and laid on it.. this bitch kept merging.. I kept going up instead of stopping and kicked her door.. she just didnt give a shit..

I font really get what you are talking about community vrs club.. or w/e - I've been in a MC since i was younger and u still lost me on that one

Jots S.R.M.C.

Please.. explain the fundamentals of your

" Community"

I've heard and seen, Org's Ass's and MC..

Organizations, Associations and MC's..

Whats the Diff between a ORG and a Community?