Paint the TBR P1X tip???

cloudfire

I'm looking around and see that Two Bros has released different colored bolts and P1 tips for their exhaust but they only have gold and black for their P1X tips. I was pretty disappointed because I use the P1X tip. So, I swapped it back out for the P1 tip that came with my exhaust when I got it, just to see if I could handle the extra noise. I have to tell you, those extra 5 db will kill you on higher revs!!! So I gave TBros a call and asked them if maybe they did sell different colors for the P1X but just didn't list them on their website. Wishful thinking! They told me they don't and they probably will not in the future. The guy I talked to gave me some kind of speil about how the extra bit of the P1X increases the heat on the tip and that the paint couldn't handle that.

So, since they won't sell me one with a different color, anyone have some good info on how I can get some high heat resistant blue paint that would match the blue bolts they sell and tell me how i can paint my tip to match! I would really like to have a blue P1X tip!!!

cloudfire

Wow, no comments, suggestions or ideas?? Anyone?

On a side note, I've been riding with the P1 tip for 2 weeks and I'm beginning to get used to it. Would still like to figure out how to get a blue P1X though.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member