Paint Suggestions

Szajko

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have popped in here on the forums, but I need your help! I'm looking to make my bike suit me a little more and I've decided I'm going to have the entire bike repainted.

I will be getting the bike painted a sapphire/Air Force blue as the base coat. The next thing I want is some silver pin striping; however, I am not an artist and I would love some help designing it! I wouldn't mind if we did something else with the silver either... it doesn't have to be pinstripes.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!!! :iconbeer:

Nyuu

Excited to see what comes of this. Go AF, haha! Good luck on getting a great design.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CDN6R

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have popped in here on the forums, but I need your help! I'm looking to make my bike suit me a little more and I've decided I'm going to have the entire bike repainted.

I will be getting the bike painted a sapphire/Air Force blue as the base coat. The next thing I want is some silver pin striping; however, I am not an artist and I would love some help designing it! I wouldn't mind if we did something else with the silver either... it doesn't have to be pinstripes.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!!! :iconbeer:
Did not O.C.C. do a Air Force Chopper?? Perhaps google that to get idea of colors/styles that you may use...

Nyuu

Did not O.C.C. do a Air Force Chopper?? Perhaps google that to get idea of colors/styles that you may use...
I googled occ af chopper and it looked meh. Barely anything but a tad of blue and some AF symbols.

I probably wouldn't do actual AF symbols, I'd just stick to the color theme. Once you start adding symbols, I feel like depending on the area / your supervisors you'll be "representing the AF" and have to be extremely careful about your speed and whatnot. Plus, if your shop is anything like mine, you'll get shit for going that far anyway :)

bobby bo bonsin

Its a shame you gotta cover that beautiful copper color you got. Too bad your not starting with a yellow one or something lol.

Hello my real name is Adam.

redprodigy35

Its a shame you gotta cover that beautiful copper color you got. Too bad your not starting with a yellow one or something lol.
Yeah really -- have you thought about a wrap?

Your idea sounds awesome but that copper IS a great color.

Szajko

I thought about getting a wrap, but it actually came out cheaper to get it painted and will more than likely look a lot better than vinyl.

I do love the copper too, but I have what I want my bike to look like in my mind and its damn sexy.

@Nyuu.. I figured the AF wouldn't appreciate their logos on a bike especially because they would feel like I am representing them.