Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

FitZ6R

Can't hurt to ask before they do the inspection. Blackman's in Emmaus has always been straight up with me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Wooster

Can't hurt to ask before they do the inspection. Blackman's in Emmaus has always been straight up with me.
That's the same thing I just did last week here in WV. Tell the guy what mods you have before hand and ask if its even worth your time bringing it in. Thankfully here they are not that strick, although I was kind of pissed they made me put the sticker on my front left fork. Last year I was able to put it under the seat.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Dustin600

I have never gone to a dealer for an inspection. I've always gone to the smaller shops. They tell me as long as a bike has turn signals and they work, its good enough for them. I have never been questioned about having flush mounts in the past.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

applejax

I have Yamaha dealer or two near me, but I've heard they are stricter when it comes to mods for inspection. I do have a small shop (not a dealer) near me and am thinking of trying there first. Was just curious if anyone else from PA with flushmounts has had any problems. Jersey doesn't have inspection, right? I'd like it if we didn't, but insurance in PA is way lower so not a horrible trade-off. :) FZwhite, where you at bro?
Yes, you are correct. Nj doesn't have motorcycle inspections. My bike insurance isn't too bad (260/yr full coverage)