Our ride is popular!

gizmogirl

2011_XJ6-F_DYRC4_1.jpg

My husband and I helped out at the Kelowna Yamaha Demo Day today and one of the most popular rides was the new FZ6R!! :thumbup: It was painted the copper color with cool new graphics on the side.:steve:
It was booked for all 8 rides today with numerous people asking to sit on my lowered version as well. Whenever the bikes were back at the shop, you could see several people checking our ride out at any given time.
People were able to try an R6 as well, but the favourable comments were saved for the FZ6R!
:canada:

Found a picture of a red FZ6R but you can see the graphics.

Last edited:

RoadTrip

That's cause the FZ6R is a fun easy to ride bike that makes new riders feel comfortable and not scared, it's a great platform for learning, it goes plenty fast, and will take most riders quite awhile to truly outgrow it.

CDN6R

The word is getting out there about just how good this bike is. :thumbup: The more this model sells,, the better it is for us who love to mod our ride.

elikhom

That's the one I have and I love it!
Only wish I had more time to ride it, working everyday (including weekends) since I bought it 3 weeks ago for 10-12 hours so I have barely put 120 miles on it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member