opinion on pants

FitZ6R

Today my new Joe Rocket arrived (yeah). I really like it,now I should have some pants.. so what does everyone think of these? Also is Yellow/Black to much or go Black/Grey? Any thoughts on these pants or others are helpful.Thankyou.. Laurence (Laurie)
Nice jacket!

For the pants, I'd stick with basic black or black gray, for two reasons. If you add another jacket in the future, such as mesh or a winter jacket, black pants will go with anything. Second, those yellow patches, especially on the ankles, are going to get nasty looking pretty quickly.

Chucker

Today my new Joe Rocket arrived (yeah). I really like it,now I should have some pants.. so what does everyone think of these? Also is Yellow/Black to much or go Black/Grey? Any thoughts on these pants or others are helpful.Thankyou.. Laurence (Laurie)

Check out Scorpion Deuce pants. I got mine from Canada's Motorcycle and I love 'em. You may need to order a size up though.

CDN6R

Nice jacket!

For the pants, I'd stick with basic black or black gray, for two reasons. If you add another jacket in the future, such as mesh or a winter jacket, black pants will go with anything. Second, those yellow patches, especially on the ankles, are going to get nasty looking pretty quickly.
HHMM had not thought of those yellow ankles:banghead: Great thought! Now what do you guys think of them as a safety issuse,,, they are not much money but should I look for something with more protection?

Chucker

HHMM had not thought of those yellow ankles:banghead: Great thought! Now what do you guys think of them as a safety issuse,,, they are not much money but should I look for something with more protection?
I would be concerned about the quality, only because they are an unknown brand. It says they have CE knee and hip protection, which is good.

Stephenfz6r

It all depends on how much protection you want. Good quality leather comes at a price. The pants I use have a double leather butt and leather on the knees and front and side of the leg. The back of the legs are vented so summer wearing is possible. It's hard to get a product that does everything but the Revit Gear pants I have come close. Tour master has some nice pants that are reasonably priced. Try to consider all the options before you buy.:D

CDN6R

Stephen,,, years ago I bought Taurus Leather Jacket/Pants..made in Quebec.I did a search,found nothing,,ever hear of them? I imagine the company is long gone now.

CDN6R

Check out Scorpion Deuce pants. I got mine from Canada's Motorcycle and I love 'em. You may need to order a size up though.
Chucker: I went to the site. One review said that sizing was way off...how is yours?

See red

I found the columbia gear at my bmw dealer is actually nice. If I ever stop being a squid or grow enough sack to want to get lean angles I am thinking of getting those.

Stephenfz6r

Stephen,,, years ago I bought Taurus Leather Jacket/Pants..made in Quebec.I did a search,found nothing,,ever hear of them? I imagine the company is long gone now.
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, I have never heard of that company. My first biker leather coat was made in Canada and was a very good design for it's time, it was form fitted with extra leather at the elbows. Like everything today my new Tourmaster is made offshore, not in China, but Pakistan. I guess Bin Laden might have done some sewing while waiting to to meet his maker,(recalled down below). Have you bought some pants yet?

:canada: