Official seat cover group buy thread

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

jman

Exactly! The pic on page one tells you the names of each panel per Alvin so go off that. Glad you got em.

Theres a picture on page 1 showing the different areas.

Just make a nice clear list and email them to Alvin.He should be able to figue out what you want and you'll get a chance to confirm it's correct when he emails you your bill.You'll get a confirmation email, just double check it before paying.

Copy & paste of my confirmation

"Note from LUIMOTO

Fz6r two tone seats. Front side=CF Black, Front bottom= Dark Orange, Front top= Dark Orange, Rear top= CF Black, Rear Bottom= Dark Orange, Rear Front= Dark Orange DARK ORANGE STITCH"

Don't forget the stitch color and gelpad (if you want the gelpad)

jman

Got this from Alvin today just passing it along.

Our design team is currently doing a slight modification to the template because the front top panel is a bit too long so we are just making sure the fitment is right using JT's seats. Everyone's seat covers are cut out and assembled. We will be sending all the orders to get sewn over the weekend and should be back and shipped out next week. Sorry for the wait, we are trying our best to get the orders out to everyone as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Alvin

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

lwclancers

Im trusting you mailed in the 2 part stock seat, and not the one piece banana seat ;)

Cause if you didnt, you lose your rep haha

bleedinblue

Elite Member

linkgt

Just got my shipping notification that they're on the way! First person to install please start a picture thread for all of us to post up in. I have gel inserts so it may take me a while to install mine.
Same here! I hope they come this week :jerk: