Official Kawi-Bike Owner Thread

Fizzer6R

Almost as lame as a Kawasaki group on a Yamaha forum.
haha nice, so says a Triumph owner! :rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna post in here, but feel like I must due to my current garage (bike) stable... although I do have a yami in there too, actually 2 if you count a scooter :Flip:

Rookasaki

CrazyCawi is just thinking outside the box. Why surf on another forum when this is home? Yes, this is a FZ6R forum, but it's more of a brotherhood/sisterhood of riders. It doesn't matter what make and model the bike is, as long as it has two wheels, am I right? I don't see any problems with this type of thread in the "non FZ6 section"

Here's Passion, she's my drug.

Last edited:

b_who

Detrich

Goddamn. How do u keep ur radiator so clean Chris. lol. I've given up as mine is bug laden after every ride. lol. My lower fairing is also getting nicely rock chipped up. lol. But some battle scars give her some character I guess.

I'm gonna scotch guard my R1 fairings once I get them installed. Wish I knew to do this with the R6 earlier on. :(

Last edited:

Rookasaki

Goddamn. How do u keep ur radiator so clean Chris. lol. I've given up as mine is bug laden after every ride. lol. My lower fairing is also getting nicely rock chipped up. lol. But some battle scars give her some character I guess.

I'm gonna scotch guard my R1 fairings once I get them installed. Wish I knew to do this with the R6 earlier on. :(
Haha, not sure. I have a few chips here and there, gives her character :)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I hate to call out another Kawi brother but.... CC it's way past Saturday!!!!

Can't give it all away but Thursday we finish it. Need to put the new chain on, and wire up the angel eyes with the harness i needed and HID's but I won't have those until Wednesday I think.

Rookasaki

Can't give it all away but Thursday we finish it. Need to put the new chain on, and wire up the angel eyes with the harness i needed and HID's but I won't have those until Wednesday I think.
Dude, you tore that bike apart! Can't wait to see it finished!

Detrich

Blue & Gold is an interesting color choice. (Same colors as my alma matter.)

You'll love the GPR :) Just remember to "always" check the dial after u park the bike in public. Ppl- namely other riders- have a tendency to play with it when they see it, and they don't realize it changes the bar stiffness. u don't want to find out it's been set to max and the bars wont turn once u start moving. lol...

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I guess I should jump in here. I'm the proud owner of two pre-gen Ninja 250s, a 2003 and a 2004. The 2004 is my wife's and I just finished fixing A LOT of stuff and painting it white.

My wife's white 250 just about finished:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcGuEstjDyI

The 2003 we just picked up cheap.... AND I GOT IT RUNNING LAST NIGHT! WOOT!:D Previous owners jacked this thing up bad! Looked like it was in a fire. Just ordered metallic blue paint, round headlight, and trying to find a way to get a CBR600rr tail, cowl, and led tail from craigslist. Only issue is seller is an hour away and I don't wanna go that far.

The new 250 runs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnqfpMwUIvQ

You may be asking yourself, Mistah T, don't you want a faster bike? Yeah, yeah I do!! So why ANOTHER 250? Buddy of mine just started riding. With a surprise kid, he can barely afford the $100 a year for insurance. This one's for him, he just doesn't know it yet. If he refuses, we'll have about a grand in it and I'm sure we can get more out of it.
such a nice guy :cool:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member