North Georgia - First Week of October

creggur

The wife and I will be in Helen, Ga. the first week of October for Oktoberfest, on our bikes. If anyone wants to get up for a ride, let me know and we'll see if we can coordinate it...

sammy56

I might be able to ride, but I will know better as the date gets closer. My wife doesn't ride, but I know plenty folks that do...or it may just be me. I will post again as the date approaches.

LB

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

creggur

I'm still stinging just a little from the crimson tide spanking last weekend. I'm not sure I could play nice just yet.
Yeah? Well my wife is a HUGE Florida fan and that's who Bama plays the day before we're leaving on this trip. At least if Alabama beats them I won't have to worry about her chatting my ear off over the intercom;)... I will be getting the silent treatment, much like after the SEC Championship game last year...:D

creggur

OOO!!! I've been there and holy cow turds that is an epic place to stay. We had one of those local condo's for a week and just had a blast. We even drifted down the river that weaves in and out of the town on inner-tubes with a floating beer cooler. :D I love Bavarian Towns..
We've got a condo for the week as well. Looking forward to some nice rides during the day and big steins-o-beer in the evening...:iconbeer:

Back To Reality

Yeah? Well my wife is a HUGE Florida fan and that's who Bama plays the day before we're leaving on this trip. At least if Alabama beats them I won't have to worry about her chatting my ear off over the intercom;)... I will be getting the silent treatment, much like after the SEC Championship game last year...:D
I predict a silent journey for you!