North Florida FZ6R Lunch and Social

creggur

creggur

cavcuz05

DIDNT get bck until 1:30 so i hope to make the next one guys...SORRY:)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

creggur

We enjoyed it and were glad you guys could work it into your trip to Florida. Hopefully we'll see you again on your next trip and get to ride a bit!

Have a safe drive back to Maryland!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

A1A

I just wanted to say thank you for the very friendly welcome and gracious meal. I was happy to meet and have the opportunity to kick the tires with everyone. I would like to say thanks again to or host Craig and Tracie. They made everyone feel right at home.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

creggur

Sorry it took so long to get the pictures up - there's been some SEC football to keep up with...

Pre-party - G.G. and Alice guarding the cooler.

We had a variety of 'apple juice' to enjoy

The Special Celebrity guest arrived first... And without an entourage...
It's da-da-da-da-da...DILUTED

The other FZ6R (A1A) and other Honda (Eric's CBR1000) arrived

It was like a Honda vs. Yamaha standoff in the driveway

Eric and A1A discuss the finer points of riding high-performance motorcycles on the straightest most boring roads on the planet..

After a couple hours of bike talk, forum talk, and a bit of lunch we had to wish the Diluteds farewell - long drive to Maryland ahead of them...
It was a small gathering, but met some really good folks today and just reinforces my opinion that motorcyclists truly are the coolest people on earth.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

creggur

After around 11hrs we made it home at ~1:30am. I'll post another thread with either pics or links to a site with pics of our vacation.
Glad you guys made it home safe!!