Norcal riders

arcflash316

Anyone in the Bay area/ Sacramento area want to get together for a weekend ride???? I would like to organize a meeting spot somewhere in the middle of everyone's location and go for a nice long ride..... to wherever.....doesn't matter where we go but just get a bunch of FZ6R's flyin' down the road together would be awesome!!! I have yet to see another 6R on the street. I am tired of having to go to the dealership to see one....Let me know if you guys are interested...........by the way I am 10 minutes from downtown Sacramento, so where are ya'll located?:D

Roaddawg

I live in Napa and primarily work in SF. I commute to SF every day via 80. I work in downtown Sac about 2-4 times a month (near the Capitol) and I ride in most of the time. I have only see one 6R on 80 near Dixon, a yellow one, going the opposite way. I thought it might have been Joloy. Never seen any others, though.

GoGreen09

I live in El Sobrante, and work in Richmond. I ride to Vallejo and Benicia and have gone around Napa a couple of times. I have yet to see another 6R! I was at Infineon last week, walked around just to see if I'll see one, but no luck!

Roaddawg

I live in El Sobrante, and work in Richmond. I ride to Vallejo and Benicia and have gone around Napa a couple of times. I have yet to see another 6R! I was at Infineon last week, walked around just to see if I'll see one, but no luck!
I'll keep an eye out for you!

joloy133

Joloy here, I'm in Vallejo and ride locally. I was in Vacaville last week but not as far as Dixon. I also go into Benicia and Napa. Gogreen, at Infineon did you visit JT&S Performance? (They did take some time off to race at Bonneville.)?

arcflash316

So we have a couple of us up here, Any ideas as far as wanting to meet up sometime? I guess Davis seems to be about midway between us...... Maybe a ride from there to Ukiah thru Boonville and down the 101??? just a thought....

GoGreen09

joloy - I didn't see JT&S...honestly, I forgot to look for them. I spent a lot of time with my friend's mechanic.

arcflash316

so I guess no one wants to organize a meet up for a ride anytime soon:confused: guess I will look for riding buddies elsewhere

demon408

sorry had a shit load of work

whats going on! im in the bay. sunnyvale. october 10th the top hatters are doing a poker run u wanna go? we can meet up at the top hatter club house. so far its me and 2 cruzers lol if u want in hit me up, WHO ELES IS IN NOR CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

porky45

too bad i'm in san diego. my buddy goes to school at davis and that would have been perfect... a bit of a ride for me from SD.

demon408

hey lets ride

ive been so busy with workfirst time on this site in a week! reg. for the ride is 25 bucks u hit 5 spots pick up card and at the end theres a bbq. plus i wanna se what u gyuys are doin with ur bikes.

arcflash316

I will see if I have that day available, but I am definitely down to go....Where is the clubhouse and where is the poker run starting and ending?? Times?? Thanks

Brandon

GoGreen09

BARF has a mellow ride scheduled for this Sunday around Berryesa. Anyone going? I'm trying to get out of a coaches meeting, to try and make this.

arcflash316

I wonder if PUKE has a ride going on as well?hahahahaha J/K:thumbup: