NORCAL Riders wanna go play??

arcflash316

I am a member of Sacramento Crotch Rockets(SCR) and we go on rides in the Sacramento/Bay area if people are interested in going on rides with us become a member for free by signing up, and you can find out where and when all the rides are going on..... I have been on a small after-work ride in the sierras and it's a good group to get involved in....Just thought I would pass on the info to you good people...... Theres a ride to Santa Cruz coming up in a few weeks!!!!!!:D

arcflash316

Is NORCAL that sparse???? No one in norcal wants to plan a ride sometime soon???? maybe in a month???? C'mon guys!!!!

joloy133

Hey ARC, I sent you a message directly. If it didn't go thru, I noticed CCMC is having a run in SAC sometime 4/24, a poker run fundraiser. I was thinking of getting a FZ6R "team" just for fun. (Your new Kawi would get a pass of course, but you'd have to bring your wife....haha).

arcflash316

Where does it start? End? Dates? I may be interested, if I don't have the Kawi by then I could still go 2 up with my wife on back....

arcflash316

yes weekends are the best time for my wife and I.... Napa area looks inticing these days, but we've been riding a road called Mosquito Ridge in Foresthill, near Auburn. Its 20+ miles of the best twisties in Cali!!! Beautiful views, I will post some pics, You guys would not regret the ride up there if we meet in the Sacramento area... we are down for just riding.......... period:steve:

arcflash316

heres the ridge ride we did last weekend, notice my wife and I sitting in one of the pics off in the distance....